Loren: Amazon Princess - The Castle Of N'Mar Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 5 comments
Winter Wolves has announced the release of Loren Amazon Princess: The Castle of N'Mar, an expansion for the company's fantasy RPG. The new addition introduces new zones to explore, new enemies to battle, new endings to experience, and three new playable characters.
The Castle of N'Mar:The Castle of N'mar requires Loren The Amazon Princess to play, and it is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. The main game has a free demo available on the official website. Registration for the expansion costs $9.99.
Loren Amazon Princess: The Castle Of N'Mar
The expansion enriches the core game by adding thrilling non-linear quests into unexplored lands, several new playable characters, and brand new quests that give more insight into existing party members. You'll want to replay the game again and again with the many new endings now available – and the harrowing choices you'll need to make to get them.
It all begins when Amazon scouts have gone missing while investigating disturbances in the cursed land of N'mar … It is now up to Loren and her companions to find out what is really plaguing the dark castle by the sea.
- New Playable Characters – Sauzer, Mesphit, and Chambara from the original game can now be yours to control! They're dynamic new characters that behave differently in battle than anyone else. Two of them also come complete with full romance arcs. See how having them in your party now changes the main story!
- Non-linear Storyline – You decide how and when to complete the myriad of new quests that await you. No way is more correct than others, but everything has its own consequences.
- New Endings – Change the fate of the world once more by completing certain plot lines. There are many new surprises for both an old and new player to discover!
- Personal Quests – Get to know your party members much better by helping them complete a task that is very important to them. You'll travel all over the world and meet interesting new characters, all while forming a stronger bond with your allies.
- Optimized Gameplay – The battle system has been tweaked and rebalanced to provide you with a better gaming experience.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 28, 2012
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Monday, September 24, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.