Sanctum Now Available At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store recently announced the addition of Coffee Stain Studios' Sanctum to its growing list of titles available for download and purchase. The game offers a unique combination of first person shooter and tower defense games, giving players the chance to directly join the action.
You think Tower Defense games are all about building? You thought wrong. Sanctum is not your average Tower Defense title. When the havoc starts, you get to join the fray! As one of the world’s first First Person Shooter - Tower Defense games, Sanctum has taken the best of both worlds to deliver an epic, one-of-a-kind experience.Sanctum is available now for $9.99 (USD).
- 4-player co-op support; why double the trouble when you can quadruple it?
- Fancy, physically-improbable Weapons!
- Challenging Game Modes
- Don’t just build towers. Build mazes!
- Your way or the highway! Our Customization System lets you have it all.
- Powered by Unreal, Sanctum is one of the pin-up girls of the indie games.
- Loads of Achievements, Hidden Secrets & Easter Eggs!
- OS: OS X version 10.6.3 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz (Dual Core) Intel CPU
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: Open GL 3.3 / Shader Model 3 capable graphics card with 256 MB video RAM
- Steam required for activation
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 21, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.