LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Feral Interactive has released LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for consoles, handhelds and Windows PC, LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes "takes the much-loved brick-based action of LEGO games to the next level with an intricate open-world structure and sparkling dialogue."
Batman returns to the Mac, and this time heís got company!LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for Mac retails in North America for US $29.99, £19.99 (inc. VAT) in the UK, and Ä24.99 (inc. VAT) throughout Europe. Check out the links below to learn more.
Feral Interactive (add to watch list)
When the Joker teams up with Lex Luthor to bring chaos to Gotham City, itís up to Batman, Superman and the rest of the Justice League to thwart their villainous plans!
Featuring a brand-new DC Universe story with sharp dialogue and humorous voice acting, players are given complete freedom to explore Gotham as a glittering cast of DC superheroes including Superman, Wonderwoman or the Flash. With piles of side-quests and fun activities scattered throughout an immense, open world, this is the biggest and best LEGO game yet.
- Fight for justice by playing as favourite characters such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman and of course, Batman!
- Experience a brand-new DC Universe story written by TT Games, with dashing heroes and notorious villains brought to life by sparkling dialogue.
- Fly over Gotham City as Superman, race through its streets as The Flash or use the Batmobile to explore the LEGO seriesí very first open world.
- Wield super powers, abilities and gadgets including Supermanís strength, Wonder Womanís Golden Lasso and Green Lanternís Power Ring.
- Master the Dynamic Duoís incredible suits, giving Batman the power to launch rockets, turn invisible and fly, and Robin the ability to walk up walls and perform acrobatics.
- Team up to fight the forces of evil in a co-operative mode that lets a second player drop in or out at any time.
- Protect Gotham City in variety of vehicles including the Batmobile, the Batwing and Jokerís Helicopter.
- Processor:1.4 Ghz
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- RAM: 2.0 GB
- Free Space: 5.0 GB
- Graphics: 128MB
- Accessories: Keyboard
- The following cards are NOT supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (add to watch list)
Buy LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Monday, September 3, 2012
Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.