Deozoa: Legends Of Eden Kickstarter Begins
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Ignis Studios recently informed us of its new Kickstarter project, Deozoa: Legends of Eden. The game is a title which gives players the chance to take control of 11 playable characters and set about catching and befriending some of the game's more than 100 monsters.
Deozoa is a monster catching game with over 100 monsters and 11 playable characters. Instead of sending the monsters out to fight for you, you get to pair one monster with one human and fight together on the battlefield. It will be released for iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Linux, and Ouya. Ignis is seeking $78,000 in funding pledges for Dezoa before the September 26 target.
Deozoa: Legends Of Eden Kickstarter
We are especially excited about using a community driven development approach for Deozoa. We grew up playing a lot of Pokemon and Monster Rancher games, the whole time wishing there was some way to get our own monster creations included in a real game. We are very excited to provide that kind of channel with Deozoa. Obviously, we can't include every monster in the official title - we will probably have some contests and polls to pick the best, but we are excited to make it available for our backers to be part of making Deozoa!
Here are some more features:
- One time game purchase for all monsters, characters, and story. No repetitive in-app purchases, no monthly fees. Just buy the game and have it forever.
- Join a community and submit your monster creations for them to be in the game.
- Capture and befriend over 100 monsters
- Evolve your Deozoa between 2 and 4 stages
- Recruit 10 characters to your team
- Level up and upgrade human classes
- Use 12 elements to your advantage
- Fight in a free-form battling system
- Rich RPG storyline - this will not be a casual game - it will be a full blown RPG!
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 27, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.