Tiny Troopers Enters The Fray
6:00 AM | IMG News | 3 comments
Tiny Troopers from Iceberg Interactive and Finnish developer Kukouri Mobile Entertainment will be released today. The full 3D squad-based action game puts players in command of a team of small soldiers in 30 missions with objectives that range from destroying enemy formations to rescuing hostages and assassinating enemy generals.
Give war a chance!Tiny Troopers is available now for $8.99 (USD).
Lead a team of tiny soldiers on a modern battlefield, fighting some nameless but familiar war.
Tiny Troopers puts you in command of a team of small soldiers. Guide them through 30 deadly missions with varied objectives: destroy enemy armored formations, save hostages and eliminate enemy generals to name but just a few.
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicalís and even tanks. Casualty rate is going to be high but there's endless supply of fresh recruits to step up to fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase their chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!
Requirements (subject to change):
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machine gunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
- War is hell but it can also be fun!
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- CPU: Intel Mac
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- HD Space: 500 MB Free
- Video: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
Buy Tiny Troopers
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.