The Race For The White House Begins At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Eversim has brought the 2012 presidential election to Macgamestore.com with the store debut of The Race for the White House. The election sim lets players take the role of a real-world candidate, managing the intricacies of a presidential campaign.
Play as a real-world candidate and completely immerse yourself into the battle of the 2012 presidential election! Travel around the United States, try to woo voters across the country, create your own political agenda, skillfully manage your campaign budget... and perhaps you will be the next White House occupant!The Race for the White House is available now for $19.95 (USD).
The Race For The White House
A presidential election simulation game with realistic elements for political neophytes and serious political junkies!
- Several game modes
- Take on an opposing candidate controlled by the computer, or by another human player online with internet rankings
- Realistic mode: Run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections
- Equal Start mode: All candidates start with equal poll results
- Nearly 20 playable and customizable candidates
- Features 3D animated faces and voice imitations of real political personalities
- Hundreds of policy proposals and playable locations taken from actual political campaigns and agendas
- Marketing campaign: TV spots, poster campaigns, Internet campaigns, and human billboards
- Campaign budget management: establish HQs; organize rallies; gather donations from super PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations...
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results...
- Low blows: rumors, fraud, discrediting your opponent... that's politics, too!
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game's website!
- Intel Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.6 Ghz or better
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD
Buy The Race For The White House
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 16, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.