Soctics League Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Bitongo has announced the release of Soctics League, a turn-based football (soccer) game for Mac and iOS platforms. The game allows players to compete against the AI, against their friends, and in global online tournaments. In the online mode players can build their fanbase, gain new ranks, challenge each other for friendly matches, or compete to grab the trophy of the League.
Soctics League is a cross-platform, turn-based soccer game. Play on your desktop, your laptop or your mobile devices and compete against anyone in the world. Play against the device, a friend via hot-seat mode or through Game Center, or anyone in the world through Bitongo's online matchmaking and league system.Learn more about the game at the links below.
Bitongo's turn-based 3-on-3 puck football gives the players the chance to use their cunning tactics to outsmart their opponents. 3 different player types are available to increase the tactical depth of the game. Binoculars can be used to see where the ball will go when precision is needed.
System Requirements (Mac OS X Version):
- SmartCrowd : Experience true fan support during the games. Your fans will react to the events during the match in a realistic way. The bigger fanbase you have, the more versatile their support will be
- Unlock new Fan Chants : Grow your fanbase during online matches so they will learn new chants
- 2 player mode : Hot-seat mode to play against friends on the same device
- Game Center Support : Challenge your friends via Game Center anytime (currently iOS only)
- Online Multiplayer : Join the Bitongo online community and play against other players from all around the world (Internet connection required)
- Nations Cup: don your country's colors, join your nation's team and bring glory to the country you love! The Natinos Cup allows players to team up with their fellow citizens to compete for the Nations Trophy
- Achievement System : Several challenges are provided with the additional achievements to be unlocked, for example: Beat the Developers! (only during the online game, please)
- Worldwide rankings : Climb the ranks as you keep winning your matches. Bitongo's skill-based ranking system helps to decide who are the best players on the globe
- Chat: To strengthen the Bitongo online community, players can chat with each other in the online lobby. Parental controls are available to protect children from the chat feature
Located in Budapest, Hungary, Bitongo is a 2-man team developing for Apple's iPhone and iPod platforms since Aug 2008. We are committed to bring only high quality games to these amazing devices. We are located in Hungary. There is nothing more satisfying than reading our customers' happy feedback on our apps, telling us how much fun they are having while playing with our games. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Bitongo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 9.3 MB
Soctics League Video
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Monday, July 9, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.