BattleFleet Launches At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Capital j Media LLC's BattleFleet is now available for purchase from Macgamestore.com. The World War II strategy title puts players in command of a fleet of US or Japanese ships in the Pacific theater of war. The game features turn based gameplay, two campaigns, and hotseat multiplayer.
BattleFleet is the ultimate Mac naval strategy game. You are in command of a fleet of US or Japanese ships in the Pacific theater of war during World War 2. BattleFleet is available now for $4.99 (USD).
BattleFleet (add to watch list)
The game features innovative turn based gameplay, allowing you to move your fleet into position, aim individual turrets on each ship and sink the enemy fleet.
- Single Player Battle Mode - Face off against an AI opponent.
- US Campaign - Play through unique and challenging missions as the Captain of the USS Knight.
- Japanese Campaign - Take command for the Empire of Japan and experience the other side of the story.
- Hotseat Multiplayer - Play against another Human opponent on the same Mac. Pick your fleets, outfit your ships and sink your opponent.
- Control up to 3 ships at once, including Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers, and more.
- Hunt and Sink a powerful Battleship in the US Campaign. Launch waves of aircraft from your carriers.
- Arm your ships with Torpedoes, Spread Turrets and massive 14" High Explosive guns!
- Access Strategic Command support such as Airstrikes, Sabotage, and Naval Minefields.
- Control the aim and power of each of your ship's guns.
- Maneuver your ships to maximize their firepower with a full broadside attack.
- Intel Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 29, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Monday, June 25, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.