Call Of Duty: Black Ops Coming To Macs This Fall
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 15 comments
Aspyr Media has announced that Activision Publishing’s Call of Duty: Black Ops will be coming to the Mac. Developed originally by award-winning studio Treyarch and brought to the Mac by Aspyr Media, Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available on Macs worldwide in digital and boxed formats this fall.
“Aspyr has worked with the biggest brands in the entertainment world, but the launch of the original Call of Duty: Black Ops for Apple fans is our biggest in 17 years. Treyarch has created a masterpiece and we are thrilled to launch later this year,” said Ted Staloch, Aspyr’s Executive Vice President.System requirements for the game are not yet available. Learn more at the links below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops takes players to conflicts across the globe as elite black operations forces fight in the deniable operations and secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War. Featuring an adrenaline-pumping single-player campaign, out-of-this-world Zombies co-operative game mode, and an incredibly deep multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops delivers the complete Call of Duty experience with amazing enhanced graphics, streaming texture technology, and superior lighting effects for the most immersive and cinematic action.
- The hallmark intensity of Call of Duty returns with a cinematically intense single-player campaign that takes players deep behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe.
- ZOMBIES! For the first time on the Mac, fight to survive in one of the most thrilling and critically acclaimed co-op experiences in gaming.
- Expanding on the series' ultimate multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops takes competitive play to new heights. Expect the fast-paced, action-packed combat you love with more features than ever before:
- All new Killstreaks including Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
- Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
- Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics against A.I. bots in both Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch game modes.
- First Strike! Escalation! Annihilation! Rezurrection! All four packs of Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC are scheduled to arrive on the Mac later this year. More details to be released soon.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Buy Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Monday, June 25, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.