Brave Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
TransGaming and Disney Interactive Studios have announced the Mac release of Brave: The Video Game. Based on the upcoming Disney•Pixar film, the game lets players take the role of Pixar's first female hero as well as other characters from the film.
Be Fast. Be Strong. Be Clever. Be Brave.For a limited time Brave is available for $14.99, 50% off the regular price.
Play as Merida, Pixar's first female hero and an expert archer, or as Will 'o the Wisp & other popular characters from the new Disney/Pixar film, as you run, jump, and battle your way through the rugged landscape of mythical Scotland. With your wits and bravery, face off against fierce enemies to end a magical curse and save the kingdom!
- Third-person action-adventure in which player uncover secrets and break a magical curse
- Battle fierce enemies with your sword, bow and arrow
- Jump, dodge and climb through rugged environments
- Hear the voice of Merida as you play the game
- Discover new characters and costumes inspired by the film
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
- MEMORY: 2GB RAM
- HDD: At least 2.5 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
- VIDEO: AMD HD2600 or NVIDIA® 9600GT or Intel® HD 3000 with at least 256 MB VRAM or higher. Other Intel integrated chips are NOT supported.
- INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, or Logitech Dual Analog Stick gamepad
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.