Civilization V: Gods & Kings Coming June 19, Pre-Order Now
6:00 AM | IMG News | 2 comments
Aspyr Media's upcoming Civilization V: Gods & Kings expansion pack is available now for pre-order and will be released on June 19. Among other things Gods & Kings will feature 27 new units, 13 new buildings, 9 new wonders, and 9 new playable civilizations.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings is the first expansion pack for Civilization V - the critically acclaimed 2011 Mac Game of the Year. This robust expansion covers the entire scope of time from founding your first Pantheon of the Gods and spreading religion across the world, to deploying your spies in enemy cities in order to steal information and technology. As you move through the ages, you’ll interact with new types of city-states, engage in new city-state quests and global competitions, and master exciting new systems for land and naval combat. Civilization V: Gods and Kings will also include nine new civilizations, nine new wonders, three original scenarios, and dozens of new units, buildings, and techs that will offer even more ways for players to expand their empire and dominate the world.Civililzation V: Gods & Kings can be pre-ordered now for $26.99 at Macgamestore.com.
- Expanded Epic Game: The core game experience has been greatly expanded with the addition of 9 new civilizations, new technologies, 27 new units, 13 new buildings, and 9 new Wonders.
- Religion: A righteous people will seek out Faith to found a Pantheon of the Gods. As your Faith becomes stronger, you can cultivate Great Prophets who build on these simple beliefs to create a religion that you can customize and enhance as desired.
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage: Establish embassies at foreign courts for closer ties (or clandestine operations).
- Naval Combat: Your navy is now split into two different ship types, melee and ranged. This means that no coastal city should be considered safe, and can now fall to a surprise naval attack.
- World Domination: The fight for world domination is now more dynamic than ever before. The Gods and Kings expansion features a reworked combat system and AI that puts more emphasis on a balanced army composition.
Civilization V: Gods & Kings
Buy Civilization V: Gods & Kings
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 8, 2012
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.