Syder Arcade Blasts Onto Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Studio Evil's Syder Arcade has joined a growing list of titles available for download and purchase from Macgamestore.com. The side scrolling shooter drops players behind the controls of a spaceship and challenges them to defend the colony of Miza from alien attack. The game features six campaign levels, four difficulty levels, and three unique starships with different weapons.
Syder Arcade is a side scroller shoot 'em up set in a future not far away: the player is called to choose his spaceship and defend the human colony of Miza from an alien threat. Stunning 3D graphics and an electronic soundtrack carry the gamer into six different story levels, through the adventure for saving his planet. The quest can be played in four difficulty levels, trying all the different vintage mods inspired by the arcade gaming era. Syder Arcade requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later and is available now for $7.99 (USD).
Syder Arcade (add to watch list)
Studio Evil first game is born from the team's gaming roots and is designed to provide intense bursts of furious arcade action, rewarding player skill and lightning reflexes, just like the old times.
- Stunning 3D realtime graphics
- 6 ultra challenging campaign levels
- 1 survival mode level
- 3 different starships with different weapons
- 4 Difficulty levels, from easy to impossible!
- Huge capital ships! Protect Green Ray support ship, support Orinoco cruiser and fight against giant enemies
- Online High Scores
- 20 different retro graphic flavours. Choose among C64, ZX Spectrum, Amiga HAM and many others and dip into a full old school experience
Buy Syder Arcade
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, May 11, 2012
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Monday, May 7, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.