Nancy Drew: Tomb Of The Lost Queen Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Her Interactive recently announced the launch of the latest edition of its Nancy Drew series with Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen. In the all-new adventure the sleuth must uncover the truth about a series of accidents at an archaeological dig. The game features a new interface, enhanced graphics, and two difficulty levels.
"Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen is sure to satisfy our core fans with tons of puzzles, unique challenges and a well crafted mystery in the exotic setting of Egypt," stated Stuart Moulder, CEO, Her Interactive. "For the first time in five years, we have updated the user interface for our line of Nancy Drew mystery/adventure games and the results are stunning. The updated user interface combined with the enhanced graphics has resulted in our most visually appealing game to date.”Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen is available now for $19.95 (USD).
"Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen is an artful blend of Egyptology, mysterious secrets, captivating storytelling and a surprise ending," said Megan Gaiser, chief creative strategy officer (CCSO), Her Interactive. "We are confident that this latest installment in our award-winning adventure series will capture the interest of our longtime fans as well as new fans who appreciate a great game when they see it."
Enter the Cursed Tomb of the Lost Queen! Egyptologists and archaeologists are abuzz about recent discoveries by a university dig team, but suspicious accidents left the group isolated and leaderless. Is a curse burying their progress or is someone sabotaging their success? Find out as you assume the role of Nancy Drew and uncover the lost secrets buried within the Tomb of the Lost Queen!
If you take a risk that ends badly, don't worry; you won't have to start over. The game will automatically return players to the point before the fatal mistake. Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen also features two difficulty settings, Amateur Sleuth and Master Sleuth, to allow players of all skill levels to solve and enjoy the mystery.
Key features include:
- Translate Hieroglyphs: Decipher ancient clues and warnings
- Uncover Hidden Chambers: Reassemble artifacts and solve ancient puzzles
- Discover Egyptology: Play games and learn about early Egyptian life as you explore
- Carefully Choose Your Words: How you ask questions may uncover surprising answers
- Sleuth with an All-New Interface: Review important goals and notes in seconds
- Select Difficulty Levels: Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level
- Enjoy Enhanced Graphics: Immerse yourself in the most richly detailed and beautiful Nancy Drew mystery ever
- Intel Mac
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Intel GMA X3000, ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300 graphics card or better
Nancy Drew: Tomb Of The Lost Queen
Buy Nancy Drew: Tomb Of The Lost Queen
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Monday, May 7, 2012
Friday, May 4, 2012
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.