Syder Arcade Now Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Studio Evil recently released Syder Arcade. The side scrolling shooter drops players behind the controls of a spaceship and challenges them to defend the colony of Miza from alien attack. The DRM free game features six campaign levels, four difficulty levels, and three unique starships with different weapons.
DescriptionSyder Arcade is available now for $7.99.
Syder Arcade is a side scroller shoot 'em up set in a future not far away: the player is called to choose his spaceship and defend the human colony of Miza from an alien threat. Stunning 3D graphics and an electronic soundtrack carry the gamer into six different story levels, through the adventure for saving his planet. The quest can be played in four difficulty levels, trying all the different vintage mods inspired by the arcade gaming era.
Studio Evil first game is born from the team's gaming roots and is designed to provide intense bursts of furious arcade action, rewarding player skill and lightning refexes, just like the old times.
- Stunning 3D realtime graphics
- 6 ultra challenging campaing levels
- 1 survival mode level
- 3 different starships with different weapons
- 4 Difficulty levels, from easy to impossible!
- Huge capital ships! Protect Green Ray support ship, support Orinoco cruiser and fight against giant enemies
- Online High Scores
- 20 different retro graphic flavours. Choose among C64, ZX Spectrum, Amiga HAM and many others and dip into a full old school experience
- DRM free
Syder Arcade Trailer
Buy Syder Arcade
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 7, 2012
Friday, May 4, 2012
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.