Pole Position 2012 Races Onto MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Pole Position 2012 is available now for purchase from Macgamestore.com. The racing team management simulation puts players in charge of a Formula 1 racing team, challenging them to keep track of parts, design cars, and recruit team members.
Pole Position 2012 will put your manager skills to the test by putting you in charge of your Formula 1 racing team.Pole Position 2012 is available now for $16.99 (USD).
Pole Position 2012 (add to watch list)
It’s your responsibility not only to buy spare parts, but also to design the car and to recruit the members of your team. And then, you have to decide which training sessions are the most appropriate for your pilots.
Pole Position 2012 offers you more features than ever in a Formula 1 racing team management simulation. The whole technology tree was revised from the ground up and you have to pick your own research from over 100 new technology projects. The team management system is easier to use and is even more interesting. And even when it comes to your own satisfaction, you can make your dreams come true and get a sports car, a villa or even a private jet plane.
But it doesn’t matter how you build your racing team, your goal is always the same: make the right choices, pick the right people and win the World Championship!
- Your racing team – take control of an existing racing team or create your very own team.
- Driver Editor – create your very own driver using the integrated Driver Editor in the new Pole Position.
- Improved tech tree – research more than 100 new car technologies using an improved technology tree, which allows you to see your progress in the blink of an eye.
- Team members – the new team management system has more importance than in the previous games, and it’s also easier and more fun to use.
- Team installations – your team owns its own installations, where you can build different structures, such as a wind tunnel or a fitness center. And you can even improve those structures as the game progresses.
- Private life – the new Pole Position doesn’t forget you, the manager, also have needs. Make your dreams come true and live a life of luxury: get your own sports car, a villa on the Riviera or even a private jet plane.
- Training schedule – decide on the individual training sessions of your pilots to help them improve their skills.
- Car setup – thanks to an easy-to-use car setup system, you can take everything out of your cars and rebuild them from scratch to improve their performance on each specific racetrack.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- 1GB HD
- 2048MB RAM
- 256MB VRAM
Buy Pole Position 2012
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.