The Walking Dead First Episode Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 6 comments
Telltale Games has released the first episode of The Walking Dead. The game adaptation of Robert Kirkman's graphic novel series is a five part episodic adventure horror game that will follow the struggles of survivors attempting to live in a world filled with undead.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.The full season pass for The Walking Dead is now available for $24.99 (USD).
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1 – A New DayFeatures:
Episode 2 – Starved for Help
Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
Episode 5 – No Time Left
- Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
- OS: Snow Leopard (10.6.X)
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free
- Video Card: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Trailer
Buy The Walking Dead
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.