RAGE: Campaign Edition Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Aspyr Media has announced the release of a new patch for the Mac version of Rage: Campaign Edition. Version 1.01 of the post apocalyptic shooter introduces a variety of bug fixes and enhancements to the game.
RAGE: Campaign Edition 1.01 Patch Notes:
- Fixed crash that would sometimes occur when loading save games.
- Fixed Quick Save feature.
- General performance enhancements.
- Fixed crash from using SIMD optimized memcpy with a PBO pointer that is not 16-byte aligned.
- Fixed progression in Dead City where player could not advance through sliding door en route to the defibrillator upgrade.
- Fixed CPU feature detection.
- Fixed lack of texture detail on parts of the screen at high resolutions due to limited feedback analysis buffer.
- Re-enabled UBOs.
- Adjustment to default VDM values for balance.
- Fixed shadows on ATI video cards.
Read more at the link below.
Rage: Campaign Edition Update
Rage: Campaign Edition
Buy Rage: Campaign Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.