Botanicula Now Available At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Amanita Design's latest point-and-click adventure is now available for purchase from Macgamestore.com. The game focuses on five unique characters on a mission to save the last seed of their home tree from infestation by evil parasites. To succeed players will have to rely on each of the five character's skills as they travel through the game's more than 150 locations.
Botanicula is a point'n'click exploration game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium - studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA. Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.Botanicula is available now for $9.99 (USD).
- Relaxed game perfect for hardcore gamers, their partners, families and seniors
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore
- Hundreds of funny animations
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses
- Fantastic music and sound effects by alternative band DVA
- Not one but five main characters with various skills and personalities
- No text or lengthy dialogs to bore you
- Bonuses for vigilant players at the end of the game
- Intel Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.6 GHz CPU
- 1GB RAM
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 20, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.