Coloropus Comes To Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
The latest addition to Macgamestore.com's growing catalog of game offerings is Colorpus from Pigsels Media. The "underwater adventure puzzle quest" puts players in the role of an octopod trying to save his girlfriend. The game features a variety of color mixing and physics based puzzles.
Coloropus is an underwater adventure puzzle quest game about an octopod creature named Coloropus trying to save his girlfriend. Gameplay is based on solving color mixing and physics puzzles, fighting with dangerous underwater creatures and helping friendly ocean folks. The game has no use of spoken and written language. All interactions between the game’s characters come as funny animated dialogues telling main storyline and providing hints to Coloropus players.Coloropus is available now for $9.95 (USD).
- Unique color-based puzzles (compare and mix colored inks)
- Underwater themed physics-based puzzles
- Colorful and bright vector graphics with color lighting
- 12 soundtracks from water surface down to the deep
- 40 unique hand-drawn game locations
- 5 challenging bosses
- More than 15 kinds of underwater creatures
- Speechless and textless gameplay (no use of any text)
- More than 50 unique animated dialogs with underwater speech
- 30 wisely balanced achievements
- When Coloropus dies, he goes through Heaven/Hell to get back
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GB RAM
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.