Cities In Motion: Ulm Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive recently released the Ulm expansion for its mass public transportation simulator, Cities in Motion. The new add-on introduces the German city of Ulm to the game, a small city requiring careful planning and slow expansion.
Ulm is a quaint, idyllic German city best known as the birthplace of physicist Albert Einstein. Despite its small size, Ulm requires the updated and encompassing transportation network itsí citizens deserve. In this condensed environment, careful planning and slow expansion are the keys to success.Cities in Motion: Ulm is available now for $1.99 (USD).
Cities In Motion: Ulm
Are you up to the challenge?
The Ulm expansion includes a new city with an additional scenario and a unique landmark from this fascinatingly iconic German landscape.
- Ulm is the next city as chosen by our fans!
- Explore Ulm as you have never seen it before
- Sandbox mode allows players to build a custom mass transit empire from 1970ís to 2030
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
- Feel the new mood of the visuals and music
Buy Cities In Motion: Ulm
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.