Rochard Comes To Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Rochard from Recoil Games, Ltd is now available for purchase from Macgamestore.com. The side scrolling action title puts players in the role of astro-miner John Rochard, a hero armed with a device capable of manipulating gravity. The game features 5 chapters of gravity based puzzle action.
Grab a G-Lifter - your new best friend! Use it to change gravity at will, manipulate the environment, and throw huge crates at your enemies. Join the amazing exploits of astro-miner John Rochard and embark on a gravity-bending journey across the Solar System! Rochard is an award-winning side-scroller featuring hours of mind-blowing gravity gameplay, puzzle-solving and action. Narrated in a humorous cartoony style, Rochard tells a thrilling story of villains, a damsel in distress and a mysterious alien civilization.Rochard is available now for $9.99 (USD).
- 5 long Chapters crammed with fast-paced platforming action and mind-bending puzzles based on gravity
- A beautifully crafted cartoonish visual style, rich with humor and personality
- Incredible items able to influence gravity and grab, swing and throw objects to solve puzzles or get rid of enemies
- A groovy soundtrack composed by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, mixing southern rock/blues and 80?s inspired electronic music
- The legendary performance of Jon St. John as the voice of protagonist John Rochard
- The most advanced use of the Unity engine in a video game
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Processor: 2.6 GHz single core
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
- The game requires minimum of 256MB video memory to run smoothly.
Customizable keyboard and two-button mouse controls. Use of Trackpad not recommended.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 16, 2012
Friday, April 13, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.