Spirits Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has increased its roster of game titles available for download and purchase with the addition of Spaces of Play's Spirits. The unique action puzzler challenges players to guide spirits through each of the game's 42 levels without directly controlling them.
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.Spirits is available now for $ 9.99 (USD).
- All 42 levels completely redrawn by hand for the Mac version
- Hi-res graphics that adapt to any resolution up to 2560x1440 pixels
- New Fast Forward feature and glow effect
- Online world ranks for each individual level
- Share solutions of completed levels via Twitter
- Multi-touch trackpad support
- Native fullscreen mode in OS X Lion
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 13, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Friday, April 6, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.