Scourge: Outbreak Announced, Website Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Bitbox has announced the upcoming release of Scourge: Outbreak for Mac, Windows, XBox 360, and PS3. The third-person shooter will put players in the role of elite mercenaries battling a power hungry corporation. Scourge: Outrbreak will feature four playable characters, nine weapons with multiple variants, a co-op campaign for up to four players, and five player vs player maps for up to eight combatants.
SynopsisHead over to the page listed below to learn more.
Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
Set in the near future, Scourge: Outbreak throws you into the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against the power-hungry Nogari Corporation. Your mission: First, to locate and rescute Dr Reisbeck, Tarn’s double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment that Nogari has used to develop Ambrosia, the powerful new synthetic energy source with which they now control the world.
Stranded on Nogari Island shortly after being mysteriously attacked during your covert insertion, and surrounded on all sides by hostile forces, the only way out is to complete the mission. You’ll require all of your skill and firepower to stay alive as you fight your way through the chaos that has consumed the alien-infested Nogari facilities that lie before you…
Scourge: Outbreak is a 3rd-Person Shooter created using Unreal Engine 3 for the XBox 360, PS3, PC and Mac platforms, and delivers the following exciting features:
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 5+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with different weapon handling stats and a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique Flashbacks per playable character, showing you critical past events that shed a new light on your predicament…
- XP system to track your experience and unlock powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign AND Multiplayer
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of Squad-members
- 9 Weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your playing style
- Up to 8 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag multiplayer Versus modes in 5 action-packed maps!
- Leaderboards for competing with friends and other Players around the world!
- 37 Badges to unlock on PC and Mac, and 12 Achievements/Trophies to unlock on Xbox360 and PS3
Buy Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 30, 2012
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Monday, March 26, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.