Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy Offers Updated Demo
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Battlefront.com has released an updated demo for its World War II title, Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy. Version 1.10 of the demo updates the original with elements from the game's first module Commonwealth Forces.
DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS:Head over to the link below to check out the new demo.
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy Demo
- only four scenarios, especially made for this demo version, are playable, including one scenario from the "Commonwealth Forces" module. (Note: This Demo includes a training battle "Training Mission - The Road to Berlin", playable from the American side. We recommend playing this battle before the other two.)
- QuickBattles are disabled (but the QB setup screen is visible)
- multiplayer modes (PBEM/TCP) are fully enabled
- the Scenario Editor is enabled and fully functional, but it will not allow you to purchase units, load, or save any maps
- contains nag screens during launch end exit of the demo.
Battlefront.com (add to watch list)
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy (add to watch list)
Buy Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 19, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.