Out Of The Park Baseball 13 To Ship April 9
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Out of the Park Developments has announced that Out of the Park Baseball 13 will be released on April 9. The latest edition of the popular baseball simulation features 2012 rosters, real-time simulation mode, interactive storylines, league assocations, expanded playoff modes, improved online league play, a redesigned interface, and core engine improvements.
Features in OOTP 13:Those who pre-order Out of the Park Baseball 13 will receive it on April 6, instead of the April 9 general release. The sports sim costs $39.99.
- 2012 major and minor league rosters, along with new rule changes, including a 2nd wild card in each league in 2013 and the Astros' move to the AL West next year
- A real-time simulation mode, complete with a score ticker and the ability to jump into games in progress
- More immersive storylines that include decision points (for example, fine a problem player or ignore his antics; either one has downsides and upsides and impacts morale, fan interest, etc.)
- More customization options for playoffs, including first round byes
- Improved online league play
- A revamped interface and core engine improvements
OOTP Developments is also releasing iOOTP Baseball 2012 for iOS on April 5. It will cost $4.99.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Friday, March 9, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.