Tropical Stormfront Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Noble Master Games has announced the release of Tropical Stormfront. The real-time strategy title offers modern warfare on a battlefield of tropical archipelagos. The game features 25 pre-defined campaign missions as well as randomly generated skirmish missions.
Tropical Stormfront is Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game in a tropical setting. Take command and join the ultimate war of good versus evil. Defend your freedom against the forces of darkness. Fight real-time battles in the tropics and become the ultimate leader.Tropical Stormfront is available now for $9.95 (USD). Check out the site below to learn more about the game, and try out the demo.
The game features a multitude of pre-defined missions such as survival mode, eliminate all the enemy forces, capture the flag, hold the flag, defend against incoming forces, capture the enemy general, sea battles, air battles as well as tank fights.
To complete the objectives you take command of the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) and fight against the evil forces of Order, Discipline and Obedience (ODO). Choose the right strategies for each of the battles and you will claim ultimate victory!
- Real-Time Strategy (RTS)
- Campaign Missions
- Skirmish Games (Random Setup)
- Challenging AI
- Land: Battle Tank, Missile Tank, Artillery, General/Commando Unit
- Ships: Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, Destroyer, Submarine, Transporter
- Air: Fighter Plane, Apache Helicopter, Airship
- Nations Include: USA, England, Russia, China, Japan, India and Brazil
- Team-Play (together with the AI)
- Fog of War/Exploration Fog
- High Score and Playing Statistics
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects
- Mac OS
- 10.5 or later
- OpenGL ES 2.0 Support
- 512MB RAM
- 125MB Harddrive
Buy Tropical Stormfront
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 12, 2012
Friday, March 9, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.