6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has announced Dungeonland, an upcoming cooperative action game scheduled for release sometime this year. In the game players take control of a group of adventurers in their visit to a crazy and dangerous medieval theme park, where they will face off against the Evil Lord Dungeon Master.
The Evil Lord Dungeon Master, tired of seeing his Grand Plan for World Domination™ constantly being thwarted by nosy, big-chinned heroes, is scheming to stop them once and for all!Click over to the links below for screenshots, a trailer, and more information.
With the aid of a considerable loan from the Evil Overlord Foundation™, Dungeon Master has laboriously built a nefarious theme park, tempting adventurers with a chance to explore the most dangerous and exotic places, fight the most powerful monsters and possess the most wondrous magical items.
To this most unlikely place, he gave the name… Dungeonland.
Playing as The Rogue, The Warrior or The Mage, players will loot, level up, customize their hero and acquire new skills as they work their way through waves of monsters and traps leading all the way through deadly dungeons. From deadly jungles, to lush magical gardens and a dragon's lair, players will adventure through meticulously crafted themed environments all the way up to the tower of Dungeon Master himself.
- Cooperative/single player hack & slash action.
- Gear – Equip your character with items found in-game or bought with gold.
- Simultaneous local and online multiplayer
- Multiplayer with a twist – Dungeon Master Mode.
- Replayability - Dungeon Master AI randomizes monsters, treasures and dangers each session to create a unique experience; player choice in equipping items creates endless combinations for more variety.
- Colorful game world – three different theme park environments to explore.
- Dozens of enemies, items, abilities and mini-bosses.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.