Unity Of Command Comes To Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | 2 comments
2x2 Games's operational level war game Unity of Command is available for purchase now from Macgamestore.com. The turn based title covers the 1942-43 Stalingrad Campaign, allowing players to lead either the Axis or Soviet forces through 17 single player scenarios.
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.Unity of Command is available now for $29.95 (USD).
Unity Of Command
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
- Easy to learn and intuitive, with fast and flowing gameplay
Historically accurate operational-level units (Axis divisions, Soviet corps)
- 17 single player scenarios, Axis and Soviet, at the scale of 20km per hex, 4 days per turn
- Campaign mode that puts historical and what-if scenarios in strategic context
- Sophisticated weather model, with realistic per-hex weather
- Novel supply system, providing for exciting battles of encirclement and breakout
- Belligerent and aggressive AI that knows how to counterattack and threaten supply lines
- Integrated “History Mode” for after-action replays
- Multiplayer via the Internet
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.6 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
Buy Unity Of Command
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.