Telepath RPG: Servants Of God Released
2:28 PM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
SinisterDesign.net has announced the release of Telepath RPG: Servants of God. The tactical RPG features turn-based combat, dozens of abilities, a party of characters to interact with, and a steampunk fantasy setting.
Telepath RPG: Servants of God is a hybrid western RPG / strategy RPG set in a unique Middle Eastern steampunk fantasy setting.Telepath RPG: Servants of God is available now for $24.95.
Telepath RPG: Servants Of God
The game features:
- Tactical turn-based combat where positioning and planning are key
- Branching dialog and quests with multiple endings
- Different races and factions, each with its own agenda
- Dozens of different psychic and physical abilities to manipulate and decimate your enemies
- A variety of characters that you can choose to recruit, grow close with or alienate
- Lasting consequences for the choices you make throughout the game
- A thoughtful narrative about the nature of the mind and the existence or non-existence of God
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Monday, February 13, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.