Vendetta Online Update Includes Changes For Player Cap Ships
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software has released a new update for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. Version 1.8.209 offers a variety of updates and changes to the game including a new turret weapon and modifications to player cap ships..
What's new in version 1.8.209:
Learn more at the link below.
Vendetta Online Update Info
- Teller-Ulam mine changes: Timeout increased to 1 hour, damage
increased to 15k, capacity increased to 2, reload cost reduced by half.
- Added ability for capship owner to dismiss a player from a turret
through a new turret tab in the Tactical tab of the owner's PDA. Also
added a /gunner dismiss "character name" and for lua a
Gunner.Dismiss("character name") function.
- Capship turret list now shows what weapon is attached to each turret.
- HUD mission icon is removed when the mission ends.
- Loading screen image when changing texture resolutions is now properly
- Fixed screendump /dump command on Android devices.
- Tegra 3 Android devices now properly default to Super High background
- Fixed some cases where a player may not receive their mission rewards
while they are jumping/warping.
- New turret weapon: Gemini Homing Missiles. Same stats as non-turreted
Geminis. Available in certain grayspace locations, to those with
standing and required levels. This adds to the selection of existing
turrets: Shield, FireCracker, Neutron MkIII, Gauss MkII, etc.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 3, 2012
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.