Tropico 3: Gold Edition Tips & Tricks
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
A new post on Aspyr Media's GameAgent Blog offers a collection of tips and tricks for success in Feral Interactive's Tropico 3: Gold Edition. Developed by Haemimont Games and published by Kalypso Media for Windows, Tropico 3: Gold Edition is a re-imagining of the classic construction and management simulation Tropico.
General Tips:Read more at the link below.
GameAgent Blog: Tropico 3 Tips & Tricks
- Faction respect is negligible and you need not worry about it so much when creating your avatar because if you are doing well, everyone will like you anyways.
- Make a custom avatar to fit your play style. Donít be afraid to change styles if things are not working out for you.
- Give speeches from the palace to increase the respect of those listening but donít become speech happy or else your people will stop working, sleeping, and entertaining just to listen to you.
- Your teamsters and construction workers are vital to your town. Make sure the workers live near work, have healthcare, markets, and entertainment nearby so they stay in the same area other than work and worksites. They do not need a garage.
- Micromanage fees and wages because it will help you in the long run with housing and peopleís happiness.
- It is inefficient to house everyone in the same type of housing.
- Price your initial housing buildings at the very beginning of the game so that only married couples and your high school students can afford them. This ensures that the great number of people will stay out of shacks and minimize the discontent of your pre-high school educated. If you have any leftover space after all the married couples move in, lower the price so single people can fill it.
- Never have more than 10 buildings being constructed at the same time. It confuses the workers. If you do pause some of them, so the workers can focus on other buildings first.
- If youíre playing a randomly generated map and get an island split in two by a body of water. The map still may be playable.. See if you can place a tourist dock on the inside edge of the island. If you canít then the body of water separating the island is not considered ocean and strangely enough construction crews will walk underwater to get to the other side and build what you want if it is not ocean.
Tropico 3: Gold Edition
Buy Tropico 3: Gold Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.