World Of Warcraft Version 4.3.2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has released a new update its fantasy MMO, World of Wacraft. The patch brings the game to version 4.3.2 and includes a variety of bug fixes and balance changes, including the ability to form same faction raids with Real ID friends.
Here are some of the changes available in version 4.3.2:
Classes: GeneralHead over to the link below for more information.
Blizzplanet: WoW 4.3.2 Patch Notes
- Vengeance is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.
- The Tier 13 Balance Druid 4-piece bonus now also increases the damage of Starsurge by 10%, in addition to its current effect.
- Aspect of the Hawk now grants roughly 35% more attack power.
- Deterrence now also reduces damage taken by 30% while active.
- Black Arrow now ticks every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, as opposed to every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. The total damage dealt by the ability is unchanged.
- Lock and Load no longer benefits Arcane Shot, nor is it consumed by Arcane Shot.
- Fireball damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
- Pyroblast initial damage has been reduced by roughly 6%. Damage over time is unchanged.
- Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
- Mass Dispel should again prefer dispelling targets that have magic effects that can be dispelled.
- Adrenaline Rush no longer triggers a global cooldown.
World of Warcraft
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.