Out Of The Park Baseball 13 Coming In April, Pre-Order Now
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Out of the Park Developments has announced that Out of the Park Baseball 13 will be released in early April, and can be pre-ordered now. The latest edition of the popular baseball simulation features 2012 rosters, real-time simulation mode, interactive storylines, league assocations, expanded playoff modes, improved online league play, a redesigned interface, and core engine improvements.
When Baseball Prospectus gave OOTP 12 an A- rating, they said the game "is as close to the front office experience you can get without having to actually wear a suit and tie." Now you can get even closer with OOTP 13, which is available for pre-order at the special price of $34.99 until February 15th. Everyone who pre-orders will get the game 3 days before the official release date, which is scheduled for early April.Out of the Park Baseball 13 can be pre-ordered until February 15 for the special price of $34.99. As mentioned above, those who pre-order will receive the game 3 days earlier than other buyers, and will have the chance to win an iPod Touch or gift cards.
But that's not all: One lucky pre-order customer will win a 32GB iPod Touch, and three others will receive $100 gift cards through their choice of iTunes or Amazon. (The iPod touch winner can also opt for a $250 iTunes or Amazon gift card. Pre-orders must be received by 2/15/12 to be eligible.)*
So, in a nutshell:
Pre-order until February 15th and you save $5, possibly win one of four great prizes and get the game 3 days prior to the official release!Features in OOTP 13:
Starting February 16th the price becomes the regular $39.99, but you still get the game 3 days early if you pre-order.
- 2012 major and minor league rosters, along with new rule changes, including a 2nd wild card in each league in 2013 and the Astros' move to the AL West next year
- A real-time simulation mode, complete with a score ticker and the ability to jump into games in progress
- More immersive storylines that include decision points (for example, fine a problem player or ignore his antics; either one has downsides and upsides and impacts morale, fan interest, etc.)
- More customization options for playoffs, including first round byes
- Improved online league play
- A revamped interface and core engine improvements
Read more at the link below.
OOTP 13 Coming In April
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 20, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.