Defender's Quest Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Level Up Labs has announced the release of Defender's Quest. The title blends elements of tower defense games with tactical role playing adventures. The game features casual missions for those looking for a quick play experience as well as more difficult missions for those seeking a more demanding experience.
In the midst of a devastating epidemic, a young woman finds herself unceremoniously dumped into a plague colony full of monsters. Discovering a strange "half-way world" between life and death, she proceeds to gather a small army of disaffected survivors and sets off in hope of escape!Defender's Quest is currently being offered under an initial release price of $6.99. Those who buy will receive free updates to all future versions of the game. Until the end of January using the code INMAC during purchase will result in $1 off the cost of the game.
Defender's Quest is a unique blend of real-time Tower Defense strategy and tactical RPG meta-game, complete with a colorful cast of characters and fast-paced story-telling.
This game respects your time. Play through the game's "casual" missions for a quick 2-5 hour experience, or hunker down and take on "advanced" and "extreme" missions for the hardcore 30+ hour experience you crave.
- DRM Free!
- Import save file from the demo!
- Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux!
- Tower-defense style tactical battle system!
- Customizable characters!
- Story written by USDA certified English major!
- ~100 Uniquely designed battle challenges over 34 maps!
- Extreme challenges for Hardcore types!
- Casual challenges for Your Mom!
- Skippable / pausable cutscenes!
- Accessibility features for gamers with disabilities!
- Bonus "endless" challenge modes! (Not available in demo)
- Multiple bullet points!
Learn more at the link below.
Defender's Quest Demo
Defender's Quest Video
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 20, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.