Pride Of Nations Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive and AGEOD have released Pride of Nations, their turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century. The game is a turn-based historical strategy game in which the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest and colonization.
Features:Pride of Nations is available for purchase now for $19.95 (USD).
Pride Of Nations Trailer
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with its own personality and agenda: the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, or Italy
- Experience the most original diplomatic model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Discover an involved colonization and exploration system.
- Fight against a strong, non-scripted AI through a number of new game mechanics
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
- OS: Mac OS 10.6.7 or later
- Processor : Intel CPU
- RAM: 2 Gb
- Hard Drive Space: 3.5 Gb
- Graphics Card: 64 MB Ati RadeonHD 2600/4670/4850/4870
NVidia GeForce 7300/7600, Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection for multiplayer
Pride Of Nations
Buy Pride Of Nations
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.