Room Boom: Suburbia Now At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
The latest addition to Macgamestore.com's growing list of titles available for download and purchase is Mindemia's Room Boom: Suburbia. The board game gives players the chance to match wits with the computer or other human players in a strategic real estate battle.
Room Boom: Suburbia is a fun, surprisingly deep board game, involving control over area and money, like Monopoly or Carcassonne. Players must use strategic thinking as well as puzzle solving skills to achieve victory over their opponents. Gather friends and family, scramble hammers and nails and let the game begin!Room Boom: Suburbia is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Room Boom Suburbia
- Up to 4 player multiplayer action on the same computer.
- Challenging computer opponents for single player sessions.
- Demonstrators: Hire them to stop your opponents from building.
- Bulldozer: Will demolish houses in an area, but watch out, it's unruly!
- The Bum: As this vagrant moves around the board, he lowers the value of any houses you build there, and scares away House Buyers.
- House Buyers: House buying interest will grow unevenly across the board increasing house values, and sometimes you will need to decide whether to go for a quick buck, or build more strategically
- 24 skill-based Awards to collect.
- 14 types of building improvements that make it easier to play, and increase revenue from houses you build.
Buy Room Boom Suburbia
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.