Avernum: Escape From The Pit Patch Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software recently released an update for Avernum: Escape From the Pit, the company's latest fantasy RPG release. The update brings the game to version 1.0.1 and contains a variety of bug fixes and balance changes. The update is "highly recommended."
Spiderweb Software returns to its epic creation, to tell a story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds. Avernum: Escape From the Pit is the first chapter in an Indie fantasy role-playing saga, the tale of desperate exiles and their battle for survival and a land to call their own.Learn more about the latest version of the game at the link below.
Avernum: Escape From the Pit features:
- Epic fantasy adventure in an enormous underworld.
- Huge outdoors and eighty towns and dungeons.
- Three separate game-winning quests. Seek safety, escape or revenge. Do just one of them or all three!
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
- Rich game system with over 50 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
You have been banished to the underworld, never to see the light of day again.
The surface is ruled by the cruel Emperor Hawthorne, master of the Empire. All of the known lands are subject to his brutal command. Everyone who speaks out, who misbehaves, who doesn’t fit in is cast into the dark, volcanic pits of Avernum, far below the surface. There, you are expected to die, a victim of starvation, horrible monsters, or simple despair.
But not all of the Avernites have surrendered. With magic and steel, they are forging a new nation deep underground. You can join them and fight for safety. Or freedom. Or even, if you dare, revenge on the surface-worlders who tried to destroy you.
Avernum: Escape From The Pit
Buy Avernum: Escape From The Pit
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.