Cthulhu Saves The World Mac Version Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
In a recent developer blog post Zeboyd Games revealed that a Mac version of its RPG parody, Cthulhu Saves The World, is in development. Thanks to a partnership with Tinkerhouse Games the game will be coming sometime this year to Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms.
About the GameMore details about the Mac release are promised in the weeks ahead. Learn more at the website listed below.
Zeboyd Cthulhu Plans
The lord of insanity, Cthulhu was all set to plunge the world into insanity and destruction when his powers were sealed by a mysterious sorcerer. The only way for him to break the curse is to become a true hero. Save the world to destroy it in an epic parody RPG journey of redemption, romance, and insanity!
- Old school RPG style mixed with modern design sensibilities!
- Inflict insanity upon your opponents for fun and profit!
- 6-10 hour quest with unlockable game modes & difficulty levels for increased replay value.
- Highlander mode – XP gains are quadrupled, but only one character can be brought into battle at a time!
- Score Attack mode – Gain points by defeating bosses at the lowest LV possible!
- Overkill – Jump to LV40 in a single battle! Perfect for replays and experimentation!
- Cthulhu's Angels mode – Remix mode with new playable characters, new dialogue, new bosses, and more!
- All of the great features players know and love from Breath of Death VII: The Beginning have returned – fast-paced gameplay, combo system, random encounter limits, branching LV-Ups, and more!
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Monday, January 2, 2012
Friday, December 23, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.