Avatar Viewer Coming Soon To EVE Online
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
A new CCP Games blog reveals a new Avatar Viewer feature planned for addition to EVE Online in an upcoming update. The viewer will allow players of the sci-fi MMO to view a full body image of character avatars.
When selecting to Show Info on a character, you’ll still be able to click the magnifying glass on their portrait to get a higher resolution static image, but now you'll also see an option at the bottom of this window to "View Full Body". This will launch a new window containing the 3D render of the character, with all of their questionable fashion tastes intact.Learn more at the link below.
EVE Blog: Avatar Viewer
There are also some basic camera controls allowing you to rotate and zoom the character, so you can inspect them more thoroughly.
- Perform a character search using People & Places, or find someone from your contact list or a character in chat.
- Show Info on the character.
- Click the magnifying glass on the portrait (this will open the high resolution static portrait as before)
- Click the "View Full Body" button at the bottom of the page.
- Revel in the splendor of the target's fashion sense (or their insipid dreariness for that matter!).
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 14, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.