A Valley Without Wind: Pre-Order Now At Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | 5 comments
Arcen Games' A Valley Without Wind is now available for pre-order from Macgamestore.com. The procedurally-generated 2D side-scrolling adventure challenges players to survive in a world shattered by cataclysm. Those who pre-order now receive a 50% discount as well as access to the beta version of the game and all subsequent updates through launch and beyond.
Environ has been shattered in the wake of an unknown cataclysm, with only small pockets of humanity left in its wake... What will you do in this strange new world?The A Valley Without Wind pre-order with beta is available now for $9.95 (USD).
The creators of AI War bring you a procedurally-generated 2D side-scrolling adventure of limitless proportions. Survive and explore a vast persistent world filled with dangerous creatures, powerful magic, and ancient technology. Do so while helping other survivors establish settlements, gathering resources to craft, fending off evil invaders, and more.
This Game Is Still In Beta!
A Valley Without Wind is currently in beta and as such is still very much in development. The game continues to evolve, with new content and improvements added nearly every weekday. When you pre-order AVWW, you'll be getting access to the current beta version and all subsequent updates through launch (v1.0) and beyond -- and at a substantial 50% discount, we might add!
- Explore the beautiful and dangerous regions of Environ in a sprawling adventure. Travel through lush countryside, ruined towns, deep subterranean caves, and buildings of all shapes and sizes.
- Procedural-generation ensures no two worlds will ever be the same. Your planet unfolds as you discover it, and once you've discovered something it becomes part of your Environ for good.
- Take command of survivor settlements. Scout surrounding areas for rare crafting materials and fend off invaders in the turn-based strategic overlay.
- Improve resident productivity and quality of life through the city-building interface at each settlement.
- Bring to life an infinite amount of characters, settings and stories. You don't just represent an individual, you represent an entire civilization and its indomitable will to survive in a shattered world.
- Everywhere has treasures to discover, people to help, and evils to confront.
- Craft a variety of spells, scrolls, and traps to help you on your way.
- During beta, there are new updates nearly every weekday -- packed with additional content, improvements, and much more.
A Valley Without Wind
Buy A Valley Without Wind
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 14, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.