StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty Version 1.4.2 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has released version 1.4.2 of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The patch features several bug fixes, some general changes, and a variety of balance updates.
GeneralLearn more at the page listed below.
StarCraft II: Patch 1.4.2 Notes
- “Alert Fade” under Sound Options has been renamed to Game Volume During Alerts. Its tooltips have also been changed for clarification.
- The fade-in for game sound during alerts changed from .5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Play-Time Schedule under Parental Controls now applies World of Warcraft settings to StarCraft II
- Fixed a truncation on specific resolution if the current and maximum supplies are 3 digits.
- Fixed an issue which prevented footprints from being edited in the Footprint Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to have missing icons and images on low end graphics cards.
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.