Vendetta Online Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software recently released a new patch for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. The latest update brings the game to version 1.8.196 and includes a variety of new updates, bug fixes, and content additions.
Changes offered in the update:
- Arklan Guardians now have a one-in-ten chance of dropping an Avalon Torpedo launcher. They will eventually be for sale near Deneb as well, or potentially dropped by certain convoys; this is a first step.
- All platforms now default to autodock mode. This can be changed in Options -> Game Settings.
- Single-player Android tutorial now does autodock.
- Miscellaneous UI tweaks for Android version.
- Marshall only gives a list of bounties that have logged in within the past year.
- Bounties are sorted by number of bounties and then the total bounty price.
- Collector bot behaviour in Training sector have been changed to not attack unless being attacked and to not fly away as easily.
- Empty bounty news posts now say there were no bounties collected instead of being blank.
Visit the links below for more information about Vendetta Online.
Vendetta Online Update Info
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 7, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.