Telepath RPG: Servants Of God Beta Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
SinisterDesign.net has announced the release of a new beta update to Telepath RPG: Servants of God, an upcoming tactical RPG scheduled for release later this year. The update includes a variety of new content including new characters to meet and the chance to find riddle chests filled with gold.
Telepath RPG: Servants of God is planned for simultaneous release for Mac, Linux, and Windows PCs by December 31, 2011.
Telepath RPG: Servants Of God Update
Beyond this, work continues. I'm still expanding the Great Forest and adding content all over the place. I've also been preparing recorded voice acting for inclusion in the game, and the talented artist Jesse MacCabe will be contributing more of his portraits to in-game characters soon.
- Visit the Rubat clan!
- Get an audience with Dean Anya at the Psy Academy and potentially convince her to lend you troops!
- Find hidden riddle chests and crack their codes for lots of gold!
- Meet Judge Hakim, the newest acolyte!
- The hero's available attacks can now be swapped before battles.
- Enjoy having fewer bugs! (Or don't. I suppose you could always find this point sad, if you chose.)
Telepath RPG: Servants Of God
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 4, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.