Diablo II Updated To Version 1.13d
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 12 comments
Blizzard Entertainment recently released a new patch for its still popular action RPG, Diablo II. The update brings the game to version 1.13d and introduces a variety of fixes and changes to the game including added channel and message functionality as well as removal of a known dupe method,
What's in version 1.13d:
Battle.net: Diablo II 1.13d Update
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: 'ignorelist'). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command '/ignorepersist'.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command '/filtermsg '. To unfilter content issue the command '/unfiltermsg '. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command '/home ' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command '/home' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
Learn more at the links below.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn't have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
Buy Diablo II
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, October 28, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.