Vendetta Online Version 1.8.193 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Guild Software has released a new patch for its massively-multiplayer online space strategy game, Vendetta Online. The latest update brings the game to version 1.8.193 and includes a variety of new updates, bug fixes, and content additions.
Changes offered in the update:
- Updated textures for Valkyrie, Prometheus, and Marauder.
- Expanded hardware server-cluster capacity (number of cores).
- Improved software server architecture, should eradicate "stray NPC"
issues. Please let us know if you see any remaining stray convoy bots.
- User Keys can no longer be chosen as the main Access Key for capships
and conquerable stations.
- Access Keys should more accurately reflect their active status in the
- Added Audio Limiter setting to allow it to be disabled. The setting is
located in Options -> Audio.
- Changed default in-flight action for Android device 'Menu' button from
toggling Flight-Assist to opening the Mission Log.
- When using the Condensed UI mode on Android devices, a reminder about
using the 'Menu' button to change game menus is displayed when the
station or PDA menus are displayed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the capship Tactical menu to become visible
on ships without turrets.
- Improved race track graphics.
Click over to the site below to learn more about Vendeta Online.
Vendetta Online Update Info
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Monday, October 10, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.