Football Manager 2012 System Requirements Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Sports Interactive and SEGA Europe recently announced the system requirements for the Mac and Windows PC versions of Football Manager 2012. The game is scheduled for release to European gamers on October 21st, 2011. Football Manager 2012 will once again allow players to take charge of their favorite team and put their managerial skills to the test.
Requirements:Click over to the links below for more information.
SI Forum: Football Manager 2012 Specs
Key new & improved features for Football Manager 2012:
- OS - OS X 10.5.8/10.6.x or higher
- Processor - Intel Processor
- Video Card - Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 or greater.
- Transfers & Contracts significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren't prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.
- Scouting improvements using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report has been devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season.
- 3D Match Improvements new animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras - "Behind Goal" and "Director Cam" as well as all other camera angles being reversible - meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game.
- Manage Anywhere, Anytime the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season- meaning you dont have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.
- Tone a whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 6 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.
- Intelligent Interface a new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.
- Brand New Tutorial standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game how to system.
Football Manager 2012
Buy Football Manager 2012
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
Friday, September 30, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.