Football Manager 2012 Coming To Europe October 21
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Sports Interactive and SEGA Europe recently announced that Football Manager 2012 for PC and Mac, will be available to European gamers on October 21st, 2011. Football Manager 2012 will once again allow players to take charge of their favorite team and put their managerial skills to the test.
The release date has been confirmed in the first in a series of blogs available, talking about the new features and improvements for Football Manager™ 2012. Miles Jacobson’s blog, which features exclusive content, screens and videos, will deliver all the information you need for the new Football Manager™ season. In addition to this, a demo of the game will also be made available closer to launch to whet every FM fans appetite, with the option to continue their saved game when they buy the full version of Football Manager™ 2012.Learn more at the link below.
Key new & improved features for Football Manager 2012:
- Transfers & Contracts – significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren't prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.
- Scouting improvements – using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report has been devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season.
- 3D Match Improvements – new animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras - "Behind Goal" and "Director Cam" as well as all other camera angles being reversible - meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game.
- Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season- meaning you don’t have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.
- Tone – a whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things – be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 6 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.
- Intelligent Interface – a new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.
- Brand New Tutorial – standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game “how to” system.
Football Manager 2012
Buy Football Manager 2012
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 12, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.