EVE Online: Incarna 1.1 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
CCP Gameshas released Incarna 1.1, a new patch for its EVE: Online sci-fi MMO. Among the fixes and improvements the patch includes updates to the Macintosh client, customizable API Keys, and changes to the session change timer while docking
Here's a partial list of changes in Incarna 1.1:
Mac:Check out the link below for more information.
EVE Online Incarna 1.1 Update
- Fixed an issue where NVIDIA hardware would render characters with yellow hands; this fix only affects Snow Leopard as the NVIDIA driver was fixed in Lion.
- Optimizations to VBO (vertex buffer object) should provide a performance boost to AMD systems in some cases.
- An issue where the Jukebox cut off the end of some songs has been substantially reduced in scope, some songs still lose a few seconds at the end though.
- Some memory-related fixes were introduced, significantly reducing the number of crashes due to running the client in high-detail mode.
- A workaround was implemented to circumvent a NVIDIA 9400 crash that was affecting users running OS X Lion.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.