Telepath RPG: Servants Of God Beta Build Offers Mac Version
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
SinisterDesign.net has announced the release of a major beta update to Telepath RPG: Servants of God, an upcoming tactical RPG scheduled for release later this year. Among other things the update offers Mac players the chance to play off their hard drives rather than being limited to browser based play.
Iíve now officially released the first AIR build of Telepath RPG: Servants of God! This version of the game runs on Windows, Mac and Linux alike using a single installer.Learn more about the game at the link below.
Telepath RPG: Servants Of God
To install, make sure you have Adobe AIRĖitís free and available online. Install AIR firstĖonce thatís taken care of, get the game and install it.
This build features a ton of improvements to the gameĖso many that I canít get into them all hereĖbut here are a few:
More info about the game:
- The Crypt of the Poet King is now finished, and boy is it ever a nasty one.
- My favorite new feature is that your character can now use drugs and (depending on your luck) get addicted, suffering prolonged withdrawal effects if he goes too long without a hit. (Donít do drugs, kids!)
- You can now swap out orbs between battles.
- Thereís new music in the game that plays during the battle preparation screen.
- There are a ton of bug fixes.
- The game engine now officially supports voiced dialog.
- Did I mention that Mac and Linux owners can now play the game off their hard drives? Because they can. And itís awesome.
Part Japanese strategy RPG, part free-roaming Western RPG, there is no RPG out there quite like Telepath RPG: Servants of God. The finished game will feature:
- Tactical turn-based combat where positioning and planning are key
- Dozens of different psychic and physical abilities to manipulate and decimate your enemies
- A narrative about identity, the nature of the mind, and the existence of God
- A party of characters that you can choose to grow close with or alienate
- A rich steampunk fantasy world populated by different races and factions, each with its own agenda
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.