Runespell: Overture Ready For Purchase
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Mystic Box recently announced the release of Runespell: Overture. The role-playing game combines elements of poker games with power-ups and collectable cards. Players take the role of the Changeling and must seek out their nemesis in an alternate medieval Europe where historical figures link with Norse mythology.
About the GameRunespell: Overture is available now for $9.99 (Euro 8.99 and GBP 7.99).
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
Mac System Requirements
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 350MB
- Video Card: GMA 950 or Dedicated Video Card w/ 128MB of Video Memory and Shader Model 2.0
Buy Runespell: Overture
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 25, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.